Sunday, September 30, 2007

I thought the 1st time hurt the most...?

The very first full review of Jesus Hates Zombies: Those Slack-Jaw Blues has hit the good 'ol world-wide-inter-web. It's brought to you by the fine folks over at Geeks of Doom, and thankfully, it's a terrific review.

I've been dreading that very first review, praying ti was a good one, 'cause that can really cause and indie project to sink or swim. Well, according to Geeks of Doom, we're SWIMMING!

Wow... what a combination of relief and elation I'm feeling right now...

Pop on over to Geeks of Doom and give the review a look!

~ Stephen

1 comment:

JmD said...

Man, I was hoping for some artist specific reviews :P But that was a pretty damn good review of the whole thing. I can't wait til I actually get to read it X| When do you s'pose that'll be?