Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Da Bookz Are In!

For all you folks who helped my first print run of Jesus Hates Zombies: Those Slack-Jaw Blues sell out so quickly, the books are in! I'm getting them sent out as fast as I can, so sit tight and rest comfortably knowing that they're FINALLY on the way!

International orders are going to take longer to get to you... well.... international folks, so please continue to have patience with me!

Once you get the book, if you enjoy it, please tell your friends, neighbors, Church Groups (well, maybe not your Church Groups) to head over to Alterna Comics website (http://www.alternacomics.com) and order it.

I... I really need the help right now. You see, I've got 17 1/2 kids to feed and clothe, and the cold, winter months are nearly upon us... we're all living in the hatch-back of a Chevette... my wife lost both of her ears and her right eye in a freak accident working a double shift at the local Gas-N-Sip... The medical bills are piling up... My bookie is about to sicks the dogs on me...

Damn, I can't lie to you folks... Things are actually going great. I only have 2 kids and we've got a great house in the suburbs. My wife still has both ears and both eyes, so there aren't any medical bills piling up And my bookie said I've got another week to pay (stupid Colts...).

But I'd still dig it if you'd pass on the good word about the book!
Nyuck, nyuck...
~ Stephen

No comments: