Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Wanna Be Laz, You Wanna Be Laz, We All Wanna Be Laz!

Let's be honest... who wouldn't want to be Jesus Hates Zombies' resident lovable corpse, Laz!
Well NOW YOU CAN! (I'm doing my best TV announcer guy voice here) All you need is this handy-dandy tutorial put together and beautifully illustrated by our very own Lauren Monardo:




So, say you're heading to a Comic Convention and you're thinking to yourself, "Geez Loueeez, I'm gonna be the only one there not in costume... I don't have the physical prowess to go as Captain America (or even Bucky...) and everyone looked at me funny the last time I dressed up as Sailor Moon. Shucks! What am I gonna do?"

Might I suggest going as Laz?!? It'll be fun AND educational!

Why, you may want to even dress up as Laz for Big Apple Con this weekend! And while you're at it, stop on over to the Alterna Comics booth and say hi.

~ Stephen

No comments: