Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Who Dat Angel?

One of the main character of the upcoming mini-series Jesus Hates Zombies: Yea, Though I Walk... is the Archangel Gabriel. And as I first thought about him, I pictured him as a beloved character from my youth... a hero from a little fantasy film from 1981 that featured awesome stop-motion goodness from Ray Harryhausen.

I told this to Lauren (actually, it was much shorter when I told her - I simply told her the name of the film and character) and she came back with this:



It's freakin' PERFECT! Of course, she also hit me with another image, but that would be giving too much away in one post...

So 10 points and much respect to the first person to correctly figure out who Gabriel is modeled after.

~ Stephen

7 comments:

JmD said...

Calibos? I had to look it up. It was 4 by the time I was born so I only ever really saw it on TV in the early 90's.

Stephen Lindsay said...

Good try, brother, but nope...

Lauren said...

I bet it's Peter Gallagher! haw haw

Stephen Lindsay said...

Aren't you the funny one! LOL!

Steve Willhite said...

I probably shouldn't give it away but...it's me. That's exactly what I look like. Always. Even when I first wake up in the morning I look like that.

Stephen Lindsay said...

Damn, Steve, you ruined it! I didn't think anyone would EVER get that it was you! LOL!

By the way, sir, you need to start posting in your freakin' blog again!

Davis Stine said...

It' owen Wilson, Shit...